What is ball valve ?
Ball valve, a valve in which the opening and closing part (ball) is driven by the valve stem and rotates around the axis of the ball valve. It can also be used for fluid adjustment and control. The hard-sealed V-shaped ball valve has a strong shear force between the V-shaped core and the metal seat of the hard alloy overlay, which is especially suitable for fibers and small solid particles. And other media. The multi-way ball valve can not only flexibly control the confluence, divergence, and flow direction switching of the medium on the pipeline, but also close any channel and connect the other two channels.
What are the classifications of ball valve ?
The ball valve should generally be installed horizontally in the pipeline. Ball valves are divided into pneumatic ball valves, electric ball valves, and manual ball valves according to their driving methods.
What are the general technical data about ball valves ?
1. Nominal pressure or pressure level: PN1.0-32.0MPa, ANSI CLASS 150-900, JIS10-20K;
2. Nominal diameter or caliber: DN6～900, NPS 1/4 ～36;
3. Connection method: flange, butt welding, thread, socket welding, etc.;
4. Applicable temperature: -196℃～540℃;
5. Drive mode: manual, worm gear drive, pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, gas-liquid linkage, electro-hydraulic linkage;
6. Valve body material: WCB, ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti, ZG1Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti, CF8 (304), CF3 (304L), CF8M (316), CF3M (316L), Ti. Different materials are used, which can be applied to various media such as water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, oxidizing medium, urea, etc.