Production process of needle roller bearings
1. Needle roller bearings include many varieties, such as one-way needle roller bearings, automotive needle roller bearings, drawn cup needle roller bearings, etc.
2. In the needle roller bearing process, there is a blank forming process. Before that, the bearing needs to be well planned; then the blank is deburred.
3. Processing the rough parts of the needle roller bearing is a very important step in the production process; then coarse, fine, and final grinding of the rotating surface, followed by super-finishing of the rotating surface or sawdust polishing. In this way, the needle bearing is basically formed.
The reason of premature aging of needle roller bearings
1. Too tight fit makes the gap between the ball and the slideway too small, the torque increases, and the conflict increases, so that the working temperature of the bearing is too high. Therefore, the correct bearing radial clearance must be adjusted during installation.
2. Poor lubrication is due to dryness and aging caused by lack of grease. Therefore, according to the running time of the motor, the load condition, the temperature of the situation and the quality of the grease, the time for replenishing the bearing should be determined.
3. The violent vibration is caused by the violent movement of the bearing caused by the malfunction of the motor. When this happens, we need to replace new bearings of the same model.
4. Material fatigue is caused by the fatigue of metal materials, and the debris on the surface of bearing races and balls fall into the grease, which leads to the increase of working noise.
5. Contamination and erosion, check whether there are blood-colored and brown spot erosions on the surface of the raceway and the ball.