Wear-resistant ceramic pipes are widely used in the industrial field, especially in high-wear working environments, such as power plants, cement plants, mines and other enterprises. Wear-resistant ceramic pipes reflect the incomparable advantages of other products.
Table of Contents
Wear-resistant ceramic pipe connection method
1. Fixed flange connection
Fixed flange connection means that the flange is directly welded to the pipeline and connected by bolts. However, once the flange is welded, the bolt hole cannot be adjusted, so some drawings will mark the angle of the bolt hole.
2. Live flange connection
The live flange welding head is turned up, so that the bolt hole can be adjusted, and there is no need to correct the position of the bolt hole when connecting with another flange.
3. Welding method
Glue is needed to fix wear-resistant ceramics, but the glue cannot withstand the high temperature during welding. Because the temperature of steel pipe welding is very high, it can be hundreds of degrees in an instant, and the heat transfer speed of steel is very fast, so the welding place needs to keep a certain distance from the ceramic. Leave a distance of at least 2 cm, which is generally called a 2 cm welding end.
Precautions for installation of wear-resistant ceramic pipes
1. In the process of handling and installation, wear-resistant ceramic pipes should be handled with care to avoid serious collisions. In particular, avoid direct contact with or impact on end ceramics by metal equipment.
2. When the wear-resistant ceramic pipe needs to be cut during the installation process, it can be cut with silicon carbide grinding wheel or plasma cutting machine, and gas cutting is not allowed.
3. When the wear-resistant ceramic pipeline is installed, the center line of the pipeline and the pipeline should be aligned to ensure that the two ends are connected accurately, and the amount of misalignment of the two ends should be controlled within 1.0mm.
4. When the flexible pipe socket is used to connect and install the pipeline, the double-end insertion length of the flexible pipe sleeve is adjusted symmetrically. Since the coefficient of thermal expansion of the wear-resistant ceramic pipe is 1/2 of that of the steel pipe, the expansion gap can be reduced by 3-5mm.
5. When using flange connection, the flange end surface must be flush with the wear-resistant ceramic pipe end surface to ensure the reliability of the connection method.
Decho is a professional supplier on wear resistant ceramic pipes , if you need any , pls contact us by email : [email protected]