Ceramic composite steel pipe: straight pipe, elbow pipe, reducer pipe, tee, pipeline automatic compensator and special-shaped pipe of various specifications between φ50-φ1400
Table of Contents
What is a ceramic-lined steel pipe?
Ceramic lined steel pipe is a kind of composite pipe that combines ceramic and metal organic. Ceramic steel pipe combines the advantages of high alumina hardness, good chemical inertness and steel, and has excellent wear resistance, corrosion resistance, heat resistance and heat resistance Impact and resistance to mechanical impact, used for power plant pulverized coal, slag, mine powder, tailings, backfill, coal in coal mines, beneficiation plants, coke particles in coking plants, and sintering plant materials. The service life is 15 longer than ordinary steel pipes. It can also be used for the transportation of molten aluminum and corrosive media. The thermite-centrifugal method prepares the ceramic-lined steel pipe using the high temperature generated by the reaction itself to melt the reaction products and separate them under the action of centrifugal force to form a steel pipe lined with alumina ceramics, with low energy consumption and fewer processes.
Performance of ceramic lined steel pipe:
1. Wear resistance: The Al2O3 content in the inner ceramic layer of the ceramic composite steel pipe is greater than 90%, the hardness is HV1000-1600, and the density is 3.8-3.97g/cm3, so it has extremely high wear resistance, and its wear resistance is higher than that after quenching The medium carbon steel is ten times higher than the tungsten carbide.
2. Corrosion resistance Ceramics are neutral materials with stable chemical properties, excellent corrosion resistance and acid resistance, resistance to various inorganic acids, organic acids, organic solvents, etc., and its corrosion resistance is more than ten times that of stainless steel.
3. Heat resistance The ceramic layer is dense corundum with a linear expansion coefficient of 6-8×10-6/℃. Excellent heat resistance, can withstand temperatures above 2000℃, and can work for a long time in the range of -50℃～900℃.
4. Mechanical properties: It has excellent mechanical properties. Its crush strength is 300-600MPa, compressive shear strength is 20-30MPa, and the mechanical impact test has no obvious cracks under 50t energy impact for 15 times.
5. Easy to weld: The ceramic-lined composite steel pipe can be connected by welding the outer steel pipe.
6. Convenient transportation and installation: Compared with steel pipes, wear-resistant alloy cast pipes, cast iron pipes and cast stone pipes, ceramic-lined composite steel pipes are relatively light in weight and easy to transport and install. Ceramic lining composite steel
Ceramic lined steel pipe connection method
The pipe can be connected by welding, flange, flexible quick joint, etc., which is very convenient for installation.
Application of ceramic lined steel pipe
Ceramic-lined steel pipes can be used for a variety of pipes in thermal power, steel, non-ferrous metals, mining, coal, chemical, petrochemical and other industries due to their excellent performance:
1. Pipelines requiring high wear resistance: coal and ash (slag) transportation pipelines in thermal power plants, tailings and concentrate transportation pipelines in concentrators, port slurry and sediment transportation pipelines, pulverized coal slurry transportation pipelines, etc.
2. Various pipelines requiring high corrosion resistance.
3. Molten aluminum liquid transportation pipeline.
4. Various channels requiring high wear resistance, high corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance. Economic benefits: Compared with wear-resistant alloy cast iron pipes and cast stone pipes, ceramic-lined steel pipes are used as wear-resistant pipes. Due to the light weight per unit length, the support and hanger costs, handling costs and installation costs are reduced, which greatly reduces the project cost .
Decho is a professional supplier on Ceramic patch wear-resistant pipe and fittings. If you need any for your project , pls contact us by email [email protected]